The IEEE World Haptics Conference 2019 will be held at the sola city Conference Center in Ochanomizu, Tokyo, JAPAN.
- Location: Ochanomizu sola city, 4-6 Kandasurugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0062
- TEL: +81-3-6206-4855
(1) Get off at Ochanomizu station (JC03/JB18, JR line). Go out “Hijiribashi gate”, and you will find SolaCity Building just in front.
(2) Get off at Shin-Ochanomizu station (C12, Metro, Chiyoda line). Go out “B2” gate, and it is directly connected to the venue.
(3) Get off at Ochanomizu station (M20, Metro, Marunouchi line). Go out “Exit1”. Four minutes walk takes you to the venue.
(4) Get off at Ogawamachi station (S07, Toei-Shinjuku line). Go out “B3” gate. Six minutes walk takes you to the venue.
Due to its proximity to Tokyo Station, Ueno, Suidobashi, and Akihabara, it is also a convenient base for exploring the wider area. Tokyo is a historic city that breathes with four hundred years of tradition, while still being able to continually change and embrace the future. The Kanda Myojin Shrine and the Mausoleum of Confucius at Yushima are within walking distance of the venue. In addition, it takes only 15 minutes to visit the Sensoji Temple with its Thunder Gate. If you visit Akihabara, a fully-charged electric town sparking original culture, you can find the cultural home to the diehard fans, the “otaku”, of gaming, manga, and anime.