Design Showcase is a newly established submission category which calls for diverse activities in the cross region of design and haptics.
We welcome both physical and digital design of haptics with focusing on human experience and social aspects. For more detail, please visit here.
Accepted projectsDS01 Garment-based, Computer-Mediated Dynamic Compression System using Shape Memory Alloys
- Esther W Foo, J. Walter Lee, Simon Ozbek, Crystal Compton, Nicholas Schleif and Brad Holschuh University of Minnesota, United States
- Nobuhisa Hanamitsu, Yukari Konishi, Kouta Minamizawa, Ayahiko Sato and Tetsuya Mizuguchi Keio University Graduate School of Media Design / Rhizomatiks Research / Enhance Inc., Japan
- Junichi Nabeshima, MHD Yamen Saraiji and Kouta Minamizawa Keio University Graduate School of Media Design, Japan
- Misa Inamoto and Satoru Tomeno AGC, Yokohama, Japan
- Hongyu Chang and Daisuke Yamamoto Pratt Institute, United States
- Thomas Daunizeau Sorbonne University, France
- Elaine Czech, Mina Shibasaki, Keitaro Tsuchiya, Roshan L Peiris and Kouta Minamizawa Keio University Graduate School of Media Design, Japan
- Mina Shibasaki, Youichi Kamiyama and Kouta Minamizawa Keio University Graduate School of Media Design, Japan
- Junji Watanabe NTT Communication Science Laboratories, Japan
- Haptic Design Project, Japan