Transactions on Haptics Interactive Session
Authors of articles recently published in the IEEE Transactions on Haptics (ToH) are invited to present their work in an interactive session during the IEEE World Haptics Conference 2019. During this session, the authors will have the opportunity to present their work on a poster and an LCD monitor. This is a great occasion for journal authors to engage with other scientists and reach a larger audience!
- The invitation is open for all articles that have been published in the IEEE Transactions on Haptics in 2018 (Volume 11, issues 1-4), plus all ToH articles that are available on IEEE Xplore via Early Access before the application deadline.
- Articles reporting research that was presented at a conference in an earlier form may (and are encouraged to) participate in this interactive session. Articles that were presented during the Transactions on Haptics poster session at the IEEE Haptics Symposium 2018, however, are not eligible to participate.
- At least one of the article’s authors must register for the conference.
- To participate, one author should send an email with the full citation of their Transactions on Haptics article to the ToH Liaison (Vincent Levesque) at toh[at]worldhaptics2019.org by 11:59 p.m. (PST) on April 19, 2019.
- Each submission will be acknowledged by a confirmation email; please write to us again if you do not receive this response within three business days.
- In the unlikely event that there is insufficient space, articles published in 2018 will be given priority over Early Access articles, since Early Access articles may be eligible to participate in similar events at future haptics conferences.
- Acceptance in the poster session will be confirmed by April 26, 2019.
- The ToH interactive session will take place during a reception from 18:30 to 20:30 on Wednesday, July 10.
- The ToH interactive session will not be held in parallel with any podium or demo sessions, and only ToH articles and industrial exhibitions will be presented during this time.
- Presenters will have access to a poster board and a 40-inch LCD monitor.
Any questions and suggestions about this presentation opportunity can be addressed to the ToH Liaison (Vincent Levesque) at toh[at]worldhaptics2019.org.